Social Media and Content Intern (PAID) – 6 Hrs per week (minimum) – Fixed-term contract (6 months)
There’s an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to start a career in the music industry at the Academy of Music and Sound as a Social Media and Content Intern. You will shadow the Marketing Manager and be responsible for producing content on national and international social media accounts. There will be opportunity to progress onto creating written content for blogs and newsletters, to build up a portfolio of work. The internship will last for 6 months with the possibility of a repeat contract.
You don’t need to be an expert as guidance will be offered, but interest and knowledge of using social media and a love of music is a must.
• Based in Exeter or ability to access Exeter city centre
• Must have a love of music, musician desirable not essential
• Interest and knowledge of using social media, including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
• Photography and video skills
• Great spelling and grammar
• Creative with the ability to plan ahead
• Fluent English (written/spoken)
Closing date: 3rd November
Please email a cover letter and CV to email@example.com
PLEASE NOTE: Do not contact us via Facebook or social media regarding this role. Due to a high number of applications we can only respond to applications via firstname.lastname@example.org, or a via a job website.
Do not contact Academy of Music and Sound, Exeter about the role. The role is at our Head Office (based in Exeter) AMS UK and AMS Online.